So what is the difference between soy candles and traditional paraffin candles? Soy candles are made from soy wax (i.e. hydrogenated soybean oil), which is a renewable natural resource. On the other hand, paraffin candles are made from paraffin wax, or a petroleum by-product created when crude oil is refined into gasoline. Oil is a non-renewable resource that will not last forever so it is clear that soy candle is an environmentally friendly product. More people are switching to soy candles because of many benefits that they offer.
- Eco-Friendly: Soy wax is biodegradable which can help lessen the load on
- Human Friendly: Soy candles burn cleaner.
- Made from a renewable resource: Using soy candles helps support
US agricultural growth.
- Long burning: Soy candles burn cool and last long.
- Easy clean up: Soy wax spills and stains can be easily cleaned up with soap
and hot water unlike the traditional paraffin wax that is so hard to clean.
All of our soy candles are handmade with:
- Premium soy wax that is free
of pesticides, herbicides and genetically modified material
- Phthalate free oils
- Lead-free cotton wicks
- No artificial dyes